Sawasdee Khrub! My name is Rex and I’m a consultant at Siam Legal International.
As part of our commitment to provide efficient and comprehensive legal immigration services, we will discuss everything you need to know about the One-year Thai Visa. From definition, eligibility and requirements, to process overview.
The One-year Thai Visa will allow you to stay for 90 days each entry within a period of one year. If you would like to stay longer than one year, you just have to cross the border or leave Thailand and come back to renew your 90-day stamp.
This visa is multiple entries. You’re be able to live and return to Thailand as many times as you desire within the one year validity of the visa.
With this non-immigrant visa, you will be able to obtain a Work Permit. You can also convert this visa to a marriage or retirement visa while you are in Thailand.
Lastly, you’ll be able to open a Thai bank account.
One-year Non-immigrant Visa Requirements
Now, let’s talk about the requirements for the one-year non-immigrant visa.
- The applicant must be physically present in the country where the application is submitted.
- A passport valid for at least 12 months
- A confirmed travel itinerary to Thailand. One-way ticket is sufficient
- A recent bank statement as proof of sufficient funds
- Supporting documents substantiating the non-immigrant visa application (which will be provided by Siam Legal)
One-year Non-immigrant Visa Process
Here’s the process for obtaining the one-year visa.
- First, you have to retain our service and receive a personal information questionnaire within 24 hours.
- Second, fill-out the questionnaire and send it back to us by email.
- Third, you will receive a professionally prepared visa application documents. We will provide a step by step instruction checklist to ensure that you can easily execute this process. Our English-speaking consultants will be available online or by telephone to assist you with your questions and concerns.
Then, you have to send these documents to Thai embassy or consulate. We have cultivated good relationship with these embassies. And thus, we are able to get updates with your visa application.
- Lastly, you will receive your visa within 5 to 10 business days.
By retaining our service, our legal experts are able to provide sound legal counsel and utilize our long established relationships with Thai authorities in Thailand or abroad for your benefit.
Should you have further questions or clarifications, you may contact us through these numbers:
- (+66) 2259-8100 (Thailand)
- 1-877-252-8831 (US Toll Free)
- 207-101-9301 (UK)
- 028-015-5273 (Australia)
We would be glad to assist you with your concerns. Once again, this is Rex. Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to assisting you soon. Good day!